Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring 2012, Show #6: Roots Rock

Show date: 3/5/12

Hour 1:

Balkan Beat Box / "What a Night" / Give
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour / "Ghost In My Head" / Out of Frequency
Chairlift / "I Belong In Your Arms" / Something
Big Sir / "Ready On The Line" / Before Gardens After Gardens
Jonquil / "Real Cold" / Point of Go
Geographer / "Kites" / MYTH
You Say France & I Whistle / "Our Spiderweb" / Angry Men
Dirty Ghosts / "Ropes That Way" / Give
Kitten / "Panic" / Please, Please, Please: A Tribute to The Smiths
Tennis / "Origins" / Young & Old
Y La Bamba / "Squawk" / Court the Storm
Wild Nothing / "Wait" / Nowhere 7"
Beach Fossils / "Lessons" / Shallow 7"
Cloud Nothings / "Fall In" / Attack on Memory
Cursive / "Wowowow"/ I Am Gemini

Hour 2:

The Gaslight Anthem / "Stay Lucky" / American Slang
Jesse Malin / "New York, I Love You" / On Your Sleeve
Deer Tick / "Main Street" / American Slang
Sorta / "It's a Sign"
Beau Jennings / "Holy Tulsa Thunder" / Holy Tulsa Thunder
Lucero / "Tears Don't Matter Much" / That Much Further West
Frank Turner / "If Ever I Stray" / England Keep My Bones
James Jackson Toth / "Beulah the Good" / Waiting In Vain
Kings of Leon / "Molly's Chambers" / Youth & Young Manhood
Drive-By Truckers / "Easy On Yourself" / A Blessing & A Curse
Wilco / "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" / Being There
Ponderosa / "Old Gin Road" / Moonlight Revival
The Damnwells / "I Am a Leaver" / Air Stereo
One Star Hotel / "Can't Be Trusted" / Good Morning, West Gordon
Gasoline Heart / "Steam (A Well Dried Up)" / You Know Who You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment