Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Playlist for 6/18/14: Math Pop

For the second hour of this week's show, I put together a playlist of math rock/dance/tropical/post-punk/whatever (that's what I was in the mood for).

If you missed this week's show, you can listen online at http://wruv.org/thisweek?2014-06-18_2000h_Wed-Flight_of_the_Squawkatiel_with_McSquawk.m3u or http://wruv.org/schedule/wednesday

Here is the playlist:

Time Title Artist Album Label Genre
08:02 pm Zigzagging Toward the Light Conor Oberst Upside Down Mountain Nonesuch Rock
08:06 pm Mistakes of My Youth Eels The Cautionary Tales of Mark Oliver Everett E Works Rock
08:10 pm In Our Prime The Black Keys Turn Blue Nonesuch Rock
08:13 pm Dangerous Mad Caddies Dirty Rice Fat Wreck Chords Rock
08:18 pm Rent I Pay Spoon WRUV Rock Singles June 2014 #2 Loma Vista Rock
08:21 pm Slaves to the Night Sex With Strangers You Know Something We Don't? s/r Rock
08:25 pm Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone Lykke Li I Never Learn Atlantic Rock
08:30 pm Space Age Stockholm Syndrome The Burning of Rome Year of the Ox Surfdog Rock
08:33 pm Until the Sun Explodes The Pains of Being Pure at Heart Days of Abandon Yebo Rock
08:35 pm Finish Her Mux Mool Appetite for Production Ghostly RPM
08:38 pm Sad Machine Porter Robinson "Sad Machine" Astralwerks RPM
08:46 pm Holographic Young Magic Breathing Statues Carpark Rock
08:50 pm Changing Faces Craft Spells Nausea Captured Tracks Rock
08:55 pm Bloodlines Mimicking Birds Eons Glacial Pace Rock
09:03 pm Up Up Up Givers In Light Glassnote Rock
09:07 pm Pillow Quest Jonquil One Hundred Suns Dovecote Rock
09:10 pm Clotheslined Special Explosion The Art of Mothering Topshelf Rock
09:15 pm Brigadiers Vasco Da Gama Geography EP s/r Rock
09:19 pm Toska Minus the Bear Infinity Overhead Dangerbird Rock
09:23 pm Rats on a Rock/Trails ...And So I Watch You From Afar All Hail Bright Futures Sargent House Rock
09:29 pm This Is Not The Fire My Tiger My Timing I Am the Sound EP s/r Rock
09:32 pm I'm Always Right New Cassettes "Recover/Retreat" / "I'm Always Right" Last Space Recordings Rock
09:36 pm Photosynthesis Pharaohs Photosynthesis HipHipHip Rock
09:40 pm +3 Awesomeness Repels Water This Town Needs Guns 13.0.0.0.0 Sargent House Rock
09:45 pm Immure Damiera M(US)IC Equal Vision Rock
09:47 pm This Orient Foals Total Life Forever Sub Pop Rock
09:51 pm Daisy Fang Island Fang Island Sargent House Rock
09:56 pm See Me On My Way Superhuman Happiness Hands Royal Potato Family Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment