Thursday, November 7, 2013

Soundcloud Artist of the Week: The Mizzerables

Each week, I will be featuring an unsigned/independent artist I discovered on Soundcloud. I will play one of their songs during my show that week, and write a bit more about them here.

The Mizzerables are a punk band from Chicago. They released their first full-length album Every Last Stitch this past summer. This album features mix of pop-punk as heard on tracks like "Pick It Back Up", "Beauty Queen" and "Scarlet Letters"and more aggressive punk rock like "Rise With Me" and "Everything I Need".

Their album is available from their Bandcamp page, where you can download it for free or name your own price. Here are a few tracks from it:


For more on The Mizzerables:

Official site
Soundcloud
Bandcamp
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment